Sunday, April 30, 2017

NEW - May 2017 - FACE READING PHOTO BOOKS by Barbara

For people who want to study Face Reading I have 7 NEW books, which are PHOTO books - of facial features of famous people (politicians, actors, saints, criminals, etc.) with a photo and the major facial feature identified on the page, so you can learn this ancient science quicker. I use them to teach students internationally.
These are NOT sold anywhere else but by me, and they are NOT on my website. (All are PDF only and will be sent to you by e-mail.) Four of the books are about 120+ pp each/photos. TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $230. NOW! on SALE for $100 (includes $10 FACE CHART + Brown FACE READING book $25/value) To let me know you are interested, write to me on facereading1@aol.com, and I will explain how you can enter the payment on my website: facereading1.com to purchase these.

1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.

    Sincerely,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete