Monday, February 3, 2014

About Barbara....

10 Things you don't know about me....
1. When I was 14 I used to go to Washington University and read in the Dental Library books on orthodontics.
2. When I was about 18 during a summer I lived with Benedictine nuns in Wales.
3. I often dream about flying.
4. I can never have enough plants or flowers around me.
5. I'm allergic to wheat, don't drink coffee, and am cutting back on sugar (BORING!).
6. My twin brother, Mark, lives near Chicago, and we talk every week. Love this guy!
7. I love the TV Show "Say YES to the Dress!" and know about bling, mermaid styles and princess necklines for dresses...
8. I don't enjoy traveling in a car more than 2 hours (always felt I came across the frontier in a covered wagon and couldn't wait to get out!)
9. I have more healer/therapist/doctor friends than anyone I have ever met.
10. I love a peaceful life and hate 'drama.'

No comments:

Post a Comment