Tuesday, January 27, 2015





     Thank you so much for following my Blog! I'm writing to let everyone know that my (brown) book, Face Reading - How to Know Anyone at a Glance is available NOW in PDF/IPAD format $20 Internationally on www.facereading1.com OR for US orders only  Amazon.com $25 paperback.
Also, available are two NEW PDF's on "Romance - How to Know if (s)he is the ONE" and "Career - What is the Career you were BORN to do?" for $12/PDF format (only.) See the Home Page area of this site under Books.
     This little book above has now gone all over the world! - Costa Rica, England, Denmark, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, France, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Finland, Sweden, and on. And I so appreciate the enthusiastic responses to the Face Reading!
    And for anyone who wishes to get a Personal Individual (Couples) reading with me, I do these now on Face Time and Skype Internationally for $100 (or in US for $60 - Romance OR Career/ or $100 US for in-depth reading.) Please refer to this website's Home Page to enter your information so I can phone you!
    Take care,
    Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment