Like Feng Shui and Acupuncture, Face Reading started in China thousands of years ago. It is the science of giving psychological meanings to facial features (shape of the eyes, lip structure, hair texture.) Barbara Roberts has read over 6,000 faces in her 350 classes. Trained in clinical medical research, she went on to appear on 50 national/local TV Shows. Here are some the patterns in personality which will help you find the Career you were meant to do and also select a life partner who will bring out your best qualities.
From Barbara Roberts' NEW book, Face Reading - How to Know Anyone at a Glance. On http://www.facereading1.com/. See YouTube.com for 10 TV Shows on Face Reading!
THE CAREER YOU WERE BORN TO DO!
In today’s tough job market, people can find their best career by looking at their own facial features, because the face is reflective of our unique emotional and psychological style. Below are patterns in facial features that match people who are happy and successful in these careers:
ANALYTICAL, COMPUTER, TECHNICAL JOBS: Meanings in (...)
• Close-set eyes (loves detail, precision oriented)
• Large, tall forehead (thinker, planner, strategist)
• Small eye size (sees everything with detail focus)
• Narrow nose bridge (perfectionist, high standards
ARTISTIC, MUSICAL, DESIGN JOBS:
• Thin, long ears (loves color, fabric, texture, interior design)
• Ears come forward (music ability, hears sound better)
• Widow’s peak (creative, artistic, individualist)
• Fine skin pores (refined tastes, can choose expensive items)
COMMUNICATION JOBS – TEACHER, COUNSELOR, WRITER:
• Rounded forehead/hairline (people! The public loves them!)
• Large ears (listens well to others, tunes into the Big picture)
• Large/wide mouth (generous, affectionate with time, energy)
• Round ball on tip of nose (center of news, information, gossip)
PHYSICAL, OUTDOOR, MANUAL JOBS:
• Thick eyebrows (physical endurance high)
• Large jaw (loves to exercise, very strong)
• Thick hair (loves the outdoors)
• Full, thick beard for men (robust, dynamic energy)
ROMANCE - HOW TO CHOOSE A LIFE PARTNER
His Lips reflect his Intimacy Style
Someone with full lips and a wide mouth (President Obama, Julia Roberts) will be affectionate and generous. An upper lip that is narrow with a full lower lip shows someone who keeps confidences well and would make a great friend or co-worker. A small mouth (Henry 8th and the North Korean dictator) would be a dangerous or self-absorbed partner. An upper lip that is full with a small lower lip is someone who perhaps gives too much to others. Diagonal lines angling down from the mouth may indicate sadness or depression, whereas a mouth that is naturally relaxed and easy to smile is a happier person who will make a better partner.
Facial features need to be combined – the face read as a whole.
© Copyright, March, 2010. Barbara Roberts. All rights reserved.