Saturday, November 12, 2011

Amazon.com Reader Comments on my Book

"New Communication Tool", September 16, 2011


By Catherine "Catroy" (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Face Reading: How to Know Anyone at a Glance (Paperback)

     This is a great read and reference book. I keep a copy in my office to share with others on the management team to help in understanding the best way of communicating with different personality types.
     In the past I've learned after one or two conversations with someone how to best communicate... usually by making a mistake. This tool helps identify what motivates the person you're interacting with, so you can use the most effecting style of communication that they will clearly understand. It's nice to skip the mistakes and click faster!
     The only thing better than reading this book is attending a seminar with Barbara Roberts. I highly recommend engaging her for a session at work, for a networking group or in a civic or social group. You will walk away more self aware and more aware of those around you and their unique characteristics.

No comments:

Post a Comment