Wednesday, November 23, 2011

FREE Face Reading - 5 min (Thanksgiving week-end ONLY)

US ONLY - Thanksgiving Special (Thurs-Sun only) Phone Session


     How to get yours? Please send your PHOTO (color, large) to me at: facereading1@aol.com. On Header-line write: "5-MIN" (so if it goes to my Spam mail, I'll pick it up). I'll need your cell phone number, and I'll be phoning from Calif (Pacific time). The Session goes very fast, so please see the NEW Coupon on PeopleDeals.com for "Deals and Coupons" for a longer session -15 min/$30 Personal Face Reading Session over the phone with me  (includes my PDF/IPAD version of my Book) all for $30 (Retail: $50). That coupon is good until December 31. See my website: http://www.facereading1.com/ for more information or to watch the TV shows on Face Reading.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Take care,
Barbara (Roberts)
Guest on 50 national/local TV Shows: Tyra Banks, Fox 5,
NBC Nightly News, InSide San Diego, The Learning Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment