Thursday, May 24, 2012

Face Reading featured on TYRA BANKS SHOW

     It was such a joy and honor to meet Tyra Banks in person. We did several shows out of New York, and she was incredible as a person. Attached is one of the short introductions to Face Reading and what makes my work unusual - both my 30 years training in clinical medicine and that my style honors all ethnic groups, ages and genders. Tyra's comment to me was very lovely:
     "I enjoyed having you on my Shows and want to thank you and applaud you  for honoring ethnic diversity in all ways in your work."
      Please see the attached video from youtube.com: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ-SjIJFCxE&feature=g-u
      (*Just cut and paste the above link to view it.) 
      To learn more about Face Reading please go to youtube.com, and I have now about 440,000 views of my 20 TV Shows. And if you wish to see more about my (brown) book featured on this site: Face Reading - How to Know Anyone at a Glance, on Amazon.com if you go to the book, you'll be able to click on "See Inside the Book" - the arrows are right above the photo of the book.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment