Saturday, October 8, 2011

A new amazon.com Review of my book!

The SECRET WEAPON You Must Have!, September 29, 2011


By Pamela Bowen (COSTA MESA, CA, US) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Face Reading: How to Know Anyone at a Glance (Paperback)

I finished reading Barbara Robert's book and I wish so much I had learned this earlier in my career! If you work with people - if your career depends on your ability to read and influence others - if you're looking for a statistically proven way to instantly read friends, family, colleagues, and clients - get this now! I never realized how much our faces tell others until I spent time learning about the characteristics our unique attributes display. I highly recommend this book, and I highly recommend investing the time to have Barbara read your face personally. You'll be shocked and amazed at the detail and accuracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment