Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 17 The BACHLORETTE - West leaves! Mistake!! Ryan still there?

Well, why do I keep watching this Show?! Good grief! Ashley is making huge mistakes from a character stand point. She says she 'doesn't want to make any more mistakes' but sends home West. No! No! No! Yes, I understand her hesitancy about 'having to live up to his wife's memory,' but, from a Face Reading (evaluating his character) point of view, he was one of the BEST of all the bachelors. He had depth of character, was honest and a good communicator. Hello?! Frankly, (were I not old enough to be his mother) I'd marry this guy. Was he the best face reading choice for her facial features - maybe not. I'm not sure she'll ever be sure - even at the end of the season. We'll see....
So she's going to meet Bentley (who just 'showed up' at the hotel they are in) next week. She'd like 'closure.' Well, we'll watch him emotionally give her 'closure' next week - His left side of his face (the real person) is mean spirited, self-absorbed, easy talker, 'friendly.' The 'closure' she wants next week is going to be painful to watch. I think I'll skip it! As to Ryan, a closer look at his face (there are 20+ facial features all of which reveal his psychological tendencies) indicate to me that despite his telling her 'I'm always happy.' might not be the whole truth. I did like the  'Southern gentleman' whose name I forgot. She mentions she feels 'safe with him.' His face is a good match for hers. Well, stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment