Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Face Reading and Business....Power, Money, Self Development....

I was discussing with Manfred tonight about the connection between Face Reading and the application to Business:
      A person Developing these Skills...
1. Being authentic in words, thoughts and behavior, which involves being fearless within (able to look within oneself and be ruthlessly honest) before one can 'manage' other people effectively
2. seeing Power as self-empowerment and self-determination and self control, NOT power over other people
3. seeking to be of genuine service, not 'business' for $$ profit only
4. reducing jealousy...Knowing the spiritual concept that 'My own will come to me' - that I don't have to take other's Good from them to get my own Good....

No comments:

Post a Comment