Sunday, May 2, 2010

Current AMAZON.COM Reviews on the (brown) FACE READING book

                                                              FABULOUS!, April 10, 2010
By DeeDee -
This review is from: Face Reading: How to Know Anyone at a Glance (Paperback)

The lessons I have learned from Barb's book not only in my personal but my business life have been invaluable. I use the book each day of my life for positive results. I can't wait for the next book!

                                                              A skill for anyone, April 10, 2010
By Ann L. Loth -
This review is from: Face Reading: How to Know Anyone at a Glance (Paperback)

Barbara's book is well-laid out for the novice face reader. Once you start to learn this information/skill you will be so fascinated that you will want to learn more and more, and be amazed at how many areas of your life you can apply this to.

                                                                Fabulous book!, April 10, 2010
By Diane Stacey -
This review is from: Face Reading: How to Know Anyone at a Glance (Paperback)

The book is fabulous. It's a book that you can use as a reference repeatedly when questioning a person's character. I highly recommend it for one's reference library.

                                                                           Great!, April 6, 2010
By Ava Pemberly (Seattle, WA) -
This review is from: Face Reading: How to Know Anyone at a Glance (Paperback)

First of all, let me start by saying that Barbara is one of the nicest individuals you'll ever meet, she really cares about her work. The book is really interesting, it's set spiral notebook style, like an instructional book you get at college, she condenses all the information in about 100 pages, which is lovely, so that way your not toting around a 5 lb. book. I also love that she has diagrams and examples for every characteristic she talks about it, her book is really easy to understand. I liked it a lot!

                                                          Barbara is never wrong!, April 5, 2010
By Pond Princess (San Diego) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Face Reading: How to Know Anyone at a Glance (Paperback)

I've seen Barbara on the news, on TV shows, and in person. She is consistent and correct! This book puts a really great weapon in your arsenal when you are put in the position of assessing someone. I highly recommend it.

                                                    Very useful and accurate!, April 4, 2010
By Inamakah (Valley Center, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Face Reading: How to Know Anyone at a Glance (Paperback)

This book has helped me to understand people better by analyzing their facial characteristics. It is an amazing tool, and it works even better if you take a workshop with Ms. Roberts! A very fun experience, and one that I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment