Saturday, September 11, 2010

The brown book has more kind words from readers.....

Best I've Read on this subject; the author shows she knows her craft exceptionally well., July 12, 2010
By S. Farmer "Sandided" (Half Moon Bay, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Face Reading: How to Know Anyone at a Glance (Paperback)
I received the book quickly, and it is the best I have read so far. I am slowly trying to digest it. This is a topic I have studied for years, but this is a different approach to the subject that makes a lot more sense than the other books I have read. This author obviously knows her craft exceptionally well, and is therefore able to communicate this effectively in the book, so that the reader leaves not only understanding, but being able to apply the various principles with practice and study.
Sandy Farmer, Half Moon Bay California

Amazingly helpful, July 12, 2010
By Nikki (San Diego)
I am new to Barbara's books and classes. She was recommended to me by a friend and from the Tyra Banks program. This book is extraordinary clear, precise and accurate. Not only have I learned more about reading other people, but I have learned some very helpful insights about myself. I have gained insight into some of my own characteristics, like why I am able to spend money freely. I have also learned why some of my relationships with people (bosses, friends, family) in my life have either worked or haven't. It is also fun to watch TV or read People Magazine to learn more about actors by using the knowledge I've gained from Barbara's book and to predict whether or not relationships will work out!

I recommend this book for anyone who has a curiosity about how to pick better jobs (based on their boss) and relationships; and anyone who wants to live a fuller and more meaningful life. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

Wonderful! Amazing! Right on!, July 11, 2010 By Adreienne
Barb's system in her book is based on facts (and is accurate) not heresay. You can discover the hidden truth in each person through their face. I found this enlightening. Loved reading it!! Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

Put the info to use on the first day, July 5, 2010  By justino -
Barbaras book is very easy to follow and you can put the information to work the second you open it up. You will start to look at people in a very different light right away.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS! :) Barbara - author

No comments:

Post a Comment