Thursday, September 9, 2010

My book reviews on Amazon.com from readers!

Fantastic!, March 11, 2010
By Linda S. Szabo -
This review is from: Face Reading: How to Know Anyone at a Glance (Paperback)
Incredibly accurate! Barbara's book has you looking at people in a different way. Very interesting. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

Excellent Book, March 8, 2010
By Happy Sojourner (Montana, USA)
This book is an excellent book for the beginner Face Reader. It is very basic, simple to follow with good illustrations and photos and leaves you wanting to go deeper into the subject. I hope the author will add another book with more illustrations and details to build on the knowledge in this book. The first in a series, is my hope! Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

March 4, 2010 By Laurie A. Baum "Laurie Baum, MSW" (Encinitas, Ca)
Barbara Roberts' newest book, Face Reading: How to Know Anyone at a Glance, is a gem! You will very quickly learn how to understand the various personality traits represented by the features on our faces by reading Barbara's very clear, fun-to-read book, and practical book. Barbara is a highly, highly intuitive face reader whose years of experience and remarkable perceptions come shining through in her latest book. After reading Barbara's book, You'll never look at faces the same way again! Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

A MUST READ, February 26, 2010
By Vishwanath Balasubramanian "Vishwanath B. Iyer"
I read this book @ one go,so did my wife, we could not put it down. My wife has already started reading faces. Barbara is a face reading authority. Some of things she told me about myself were astounding. She uses both the science of face reading and intuition to predict. She is one of a kind. I personally know her and she is one of the sweetest people you will come across. I highly recommend the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment