Thursday, March 25, 2021

AN UPSCALE HAIR SALON


(True Story on "Face Reading")
The red and green ornaments for Christmas were scattered throughout the large room. Festive music played, and chocolate desserts were laid out on long tables. But no one was moving. Forty people gathered behind me to listen as I read one face after another. Laughing, good humored snickers and some applause resounded behind me.
An older gentleman sat down, and I focused on his big money nose, bushy eyebrows, and determined chin. Definitely an entrepreneur! A man whose nose told me he was very wealthy. I went with my intuitive hunch, “John, do you have any connection with the word ‘franchise’?”
Uproarious laughter surrounded me in stereo.
“I guess that means ‘Yes?’” my eyebrows went up. His wife turned to me, “He owns 80 franchises.”

No comments:

Post a Comment